MULTIDISCIPLINARY FACULTY FELLOWS PROGRAM
2017-2018 FACULTY FELLOWSHIP
Announcement: The American Association of Hispanics in Higher Education (AAHHE), Inc. is
now accepting applications for the AAHHE Junior Faculty Fellows Program for the 2018 AAHHE National Conference.
Fellowship Applicants will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Hispanic, Latina/o and or Chicana/o Background
- Currently serving as an untenured, tenure-track faculty member with priority given to applicants in years one, two, or three
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to a defined area of scholarship
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the enhancement of Latinas/os in higher education
The AAHHE/Ford Multidisciplinary Faculty Fellowship includes:
- Conference registration fees
- Special events
- Hotel accommodations
- Travel (funds available for faculty unable to secure additional support from their departments)
Fellowship recipients are expected to participate in the following:
- Attend the entire conference (including special events sponsored by AAHHE)
- Provide staffing support for AAHHE activities (interact with other AAHHE members)
- Provide an unpublished manuscript for review by a senior faculty member
- Participate in all Faculty Fellows activities
Applications are due by Saturday, September 23, 2017 by 5pm(EST).
Click here for the application.
If you would like more information, please contact Faculty Fellows Co-Chairs, María Ledesma & Pedro Nava at: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, or visit the AAHHE website at http://www.aahhe.org.